Thank you for your interest in Insulation Division of Metro Garage Door, Inc. Please click on the link below to apply.
Why Work for Metro Garage Doors?
Metro Garage Doors is in the full-service door, insulation and fireplace business. Over the past 40 years, our associates built Metro into what it is today by treating each other with respect and working together to succeed. Our people make a difference every day to our customers, to our business, and to each other. The growth and success we’ve experienced requires smart, dedicated people working in a supportive environment.
Sales Support Administrator I
As the public face of the company, the Sales Support Administrator is responsible for supporting sales representatives from selling to scheduling. They are responsible for supporting any and all customer questions about the products and services the company offers. A Sales Support Administrator is expected to be continuously updating their knowledge of the company products, services, and policies.
Complaint handling is a critical part of this position. Turning a frustrated customer into a happy customer, while adhering to company policies, requires a combination of empathy and tact.
Another key responsibility is maintaining the presentation of the sales floor, products, signage, and displays.
Sales Support Administrator Responsibilities:
- Answer Phones, Greeting customers, responding to questions, improving engagement with merchandise and providing outstanding customer service.
- Customer Support/inside sales on walk-ins directing customers to merchandise within the store from sales of our products to parts orders via Field Ops/operating cash registers and managing financial transactions.
- Supports one sales representative exclusively from scheduling onsite quotes to scheduling installation or service and is back up to all other sales representatives
- Discusses jobs with builders and homeowners as a liaison between customer and sales representative.
- Superior product knowledge.
- Introducing promotions and opportunities to customers.
- Cross-selling products to increase purchase amounts.
- Communicates with vendors as necessary on products and requests quotes and/or issues quotes from vendor software to submit to purchasing
- Communicates with Customer Service and Accounts Receivable as necessary to close out month end commissions
- Provides documentation for monthly sales meetings to sales reps. and staff
- Maintains an orderly appearance throughout the sales floor.
- Supports marketing: Sales meetings, In house company events and outside marketing events
Sales Associate Requirements:
- An Associate’s degree or high school diploma.
- Retail sales experience.
- A professional appearance.
- Maintain a positive attitude and focus on customer satisfaction in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to read, write, and perform basic math.
- The ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time(for marketing events).