There are some areas in the home that generate more noise than others. Power tools in the shop, loud movies in the family room or even the old washing machine can generate bothersome noise to others. There are several benefits to upgrading your insulation with Owens Corning acoustic batts that help take care of any unwanted noise.
Benefits for upgrading your home’s insulation
- Inexpensive compared to other options. Despite this, it adds value to your home if you ever wish to sell.
- Made by the number one insulation manufacturer – Owens Corning
- Comes in multiple sizes to fit your needs.
- A great way to customize the volume and privacy in your home.
- Specially made to absorb sound vibrations instead of just blocking them. They can decrease noise by up to 30% and improve Sound Transmission Class ratings by 4 to 10 decibels.
- The acoustic batts are compliant with building codes. They also don’t absorb water because of their fiberglass composition. This means they are very resistant to mold and mildew growth unlike other types of insulation.
- Can be installed in walls, floors, and even ceilings.
- Are made to last and don’t lose their shape over time meaning that even after years they will still keep noise out.
Your Local Owens Corning Experts – Metro Garage Door
If you need more information or want to get Owens Corning insulation in your home, contact the experts at Metro Garage Door Inc.