Gear Up for the Winter
Not only do we provide garage door services, but Metro Garage Doors also provides multiple types of attic insulation to keep your home warm throughout the winter. Warm air rises, and your attic could be letting it escape through poorly insulated walls. This could cause your heating system to work harder and also expend more energy than needed. Attic insulation allows the whole house to stay warmer for longer and conserve the air inside.
Types of Attic Insulation
Metro Garage Doors values their customers and strives to appeal to all types of homes. Therefore, our team has a variety of options for attic insulation. We ensure you get the best services for your home.
- Fiberglass Insulation: Metro uses premium batt & also blow-in fiberglass insulation. This insulation is non-corrosive and formaldehyde free. It is resistant to mold growth and conserves thermal features throughout its lifetime.
- Radiant Barrier Insulation: This insulation reflects heat rather than absorbs it. There is a coating used on the insulation to reflect heat and it also has no odor. We use this on other insulation as well which increases effectiveness.
- Restoration Insulation: If you already have insulation but need an upgrade, we can restore your insulation and also make it more effective. This will keep it free of moisture and pest damage, thereby making it healthier for your family.
- Spray Foam Insulation- Adding an air barrier material that can be used on its own, It can also be used with other types of insulation. It is applied once. Therefore it delivers all the same benefits that fiberglass insulation does. It is known for its generous coverage and ability to block 100% of air. Insulation can provide structural rigidity to the home and can also be used on walls, ceilings, and in crawl spaces.
Aside from attic insulation, we can use many of these insulators on garage doors, crawl spaces, and other areas in the home. Our technicians can give you advantages and disadvantages of each type of insulation and also recommend a product to fit your priorities and budget.
Benefits of Insulation – Attic Insulation
Many homes were built with minimal insulation. Adding insulation almost always can significantly reduce your energy bills. Saving money long term on those monthly power bills will show how great of an investment insulation is! Not only will you save money and energy, but added insulation also comes with other benefits that will keep you and your family comfortable and healthy.
- Prevention of Moisture Condensation
- Reduces emissions of pollutants
- Safety Features
- Reduces noise levels
- Maximizes your return on investment
- Improves Appearance
- Protects against fires
- Minimizes wear and tear on HVAC system
- Improves air quality
- Less environmental impact
We have been providing our insulation services for years. Therefore we are only satisfied with the highest quality materials and customer service. Metro Garage Door technicians are professional and efficient with your time and money; we pride ourselves in our stellar customer service and our honest prices. Call us today to hear more about what we offer, our insulation prices, schedule a quote, or speak with a technician about any concerns you may have.