June is Garage Door Safety Month, an initiative of the International Door Association (IDA). To keep you and your family safe, Metro Garage Door, Inc. in Douglasville, GA is participating in Garage Door Safety Month this June and is available to discuss important safety issues and tips for garage door safety.
“Metro Garage Door, Inc. has been in Douglasville for over 40 years,” says Derrick Thompson, owner of the company. “We care about the safety of our customers and want to help keep families safe.”
Metro Garage Door, Inc. offers easy to remember tips for garage door safety:
- LOOK at the garage door, springs, cables and rollers for wear and tear
- LISTEN for grinding or scraping sounds
- Keep the garage door opener and remote control out of reach of children
- Keep fingers and hands away from door sections and moving doors
- Keep garage doors closed and remote controls out of sight to deter theft
- REMEMBER if you find any concerns regarding your garage door, contact a trained garage door professional.
If you suspect any problems with your door system, contact Metro Garage Door, Inc. today.
Press Release Contents from: The International Door Association (IDA), founded in 1995, works to provide programs and services to door and access systems dealers, for the express purpose of enhancing their value and professionalism. Door and access systems dealers sell, install and service a vast array of products including: Residential Doors and Operators, Commercial Doors and Operators, Fire Doors and Gates.